CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

-Thucydides

"Be convinced that to be happy means to be free and that to be free means to be brave. Therefore do not take lightly the perils of war. "

We went ot the Hill AirForce Base airshow on saturday. My cameraa wasn't made to get the moving airplanes, but I tried! and I got lots of other things!

There was this huge line on the base to the parking lot, he was directing us.
Random things I took pictures of while in said lines.
On the airfield...
There were airforce planes and helicopters you could touch and go onto. I think my Dad was just as excited to touch the planes as Luke! Most of these you'll have to click on to see bigger so you can see the planes.
Sillouette of rotar blades from a chopper. Luke likes Airforce guys too! In a chopper.

Manning the guns in the back. Those ar airplanes and parachuters. They guys would be trailing colored smoke and a flag while the airplanes flew really close around them. it was freaky.
Airforce monster truck!

More of the show, it looked like he was gonna crash. There were tailspins and everything.
Radio control tower...thing...
Side of the tower
Now on to some people! Missile under wing of one of the planes we looked at.
That engine is huge!
Creepy balloon mascot with a guy inside...

2 comments:

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

that's so cool! some of my fam wanted to go see it, but we didn't make it. looks pretty cool and crazy! love the pics!

Sara Ann said...

That is awesome! I have never been to a show like that.