CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The (Christmas) Village

He's not amused.


They have to huddle somewhere...

Still not amused...



Waiting for the next call. He's busy, people keep trying to deep fry their turkey's...




Yay! Library.





She's staring....






Lantern Girl listens blissfully to her freinds screams.



They are afraid of the demon horse.




He's an angry demon horse.




*Angel Chorus*





The creepy lighthouse. It has red lights. No, really, I put them there. XD


He's watching for UFO's with his pet seagull.



His Opium eyes declare him a mad doctor. Possibly Jack the Ripper.




Why are they skating on thin ice? Maybe it's a deathwish.



Creepy coal guy in front of the coal...place...I forgot the word...





The younger brother is staring too intently at his suspicious brother to notice the horse and cart coming at him...



The outhouse next to the barn. I'm sure it's olofactory fun.




Waiting for the ghost train.

3 comments:

linda kaserman said...

You are so funny.

Sara Ann said...

Um, I am dieing, that is so hilarious!

Andrea Brown said...

I have been wanting to see grandmas village. I Loved the narration...thanks for making me laugh!