CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

-Depraved and Insulting English

"Hircine /HER sine/ adj- Smelling like a goat

'Had he been a tad less Hircine, I might actually have enjoyed my afternoon sessions with the venerable Monsignor Wilby.'"
That book? I own it. Hilarious. Those are just the kind of books I have. XD

My Dad's work handed out these stress balls shaped like owls awhile back. Recently they found an entire box of them in a back room. They all grabbed a few. I got some. It's a fact that all mormon women are ingrained with a gene that makes them do crafts. Mine is mutated.

Emo owl. Complete with tears of eternal sorrow.

Zombie Owl!!!!



And finally, Voodoo Owl. I made him a little voodoo staff too. It'd be cooler if I had the chain to fit the needle. string will have to do.

Hee hee! I was thinking of doing two more. Frankenstein's monster and a pirate. What do you think?





















0 comments: