CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

-Euripides

"No one can confidently say that he will still be living tomorrow."


For some reason I can comment in other peoples blog's but suddenly not my own... It acts like I did reply to things, but then next time I log in...I'm gone. Weird...


I made this for grandma Wilkey...








It's the size of a real rose and all intricate and stuff. Took me weeks. I haven't got it to her yet. Obviously, since I took pictures of it. I was going to get it done for christmas but didn't. So, Soon she shall have it! But she doesn't know about it so Shhhhh!


5 comments:

Paige said...

Oh my goodness!! THAT IS AMAZING!!!! So pretty! She's going to LOVE it!

Heidi said...

That is sweet! I love the necklace, by the way.

Brooke Bennett said...

Wow. That is so cool! I'm sure she'll absolutely love it!

SicklyGothGirl said...

Thank you, guys! It was the first time I made that one too. I hope this comment works.....>.>

Amanda said...

That is so cool! Wow!