CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

-Dresden, The Dresden Files, Book 1

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face."


Yesterday I went outside to take pictures with the snow for my friend that lives in Florida. I soon realized that I had locked myself out of the house without even my phone. I tried to get in through windows but couldn't. I was annoyed. See?


What? I had the camera with me! heh. So I went over to the neighbors to call my Dad to come unlock the door sometime. The neighbor and I got to talkin' and it looks like I'm going to be able to do some head and body shots for Her and her sons modeling portfolios and my photography. It's awsome to pieces!!!

3 comments:

The Woolley's said...

LOL! I love the pic. But, hey, at least something good came out of it ;P

Joel said...

Just so you know, that "invisible demons" quote is now in my favorite quote collection.

Priceless!

Sickly Florida Girl said...

LOL i still get a kick when i see this brittany thanks for going out there in the snow for me :)