CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Special Olympic Bowling!

There was Regional Special Olympic bowling yesterday! I didn't put up the date and time because I wasn't even sure if we were going to be able to go. But we did!! Luke won Gold!!! Which means He goes to State! Which is on the 27th of this month at 9 AM. It's in West Valley I think, If Anyone thinks they might be able to go, please tell me! I'll get the address, he'd have a lot of fun I think! I didn't get the greatest pictures, the camera was switching the color settings and stuff by itself the whole time. It was very annoying... But here you are!


3 comments:

Nomad said...

Aww, I like the picture of you with Luke. :)

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

wow! that's awesome Luke! I wish I could come... Thanks for posting things about your bro! I love to hear about it!

Sara Ann said...

That is awesome, I am soooo bad at bowling, good job!