CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Stuff I Made!

I'm going to Florida in June! I get to stay a couple of weeks with my best (girl) friend, Megan. We've been friends a couple of years, and we've never got to meet. Florida and all. We talk all the time on the internet and phone. We met through a chronic illness support group. She has EDS. But she'd going to be able to fly me out in june. I'll stay with them. But, I really need to pay for other things, like the food I can eat, things for the trip, and suvineers. So, I'm selling prints, they are just a couple of dollars over what I will have to pay to print them, but I don't know how to price things, so, if you think it deserves more money, I won't argue, I also have jewelry and other beaded things for sale too, and could probably make something if you described it. And I'll do portraits. I made a blog for the stuff I'm selling,
http://stuffimade.livejournal.com/ Please go look, and donate to my, 'I'm going to Florida, whoo hoo!', fund. You'll have to pay me in person or send me a check as, I don't have a bank account.
Contact me through, brittany@nordyke.com or , if I don't answer after a couple of days, (sometimes that one doesn't work) sicklygothgirl@hotmail.com
Thank you!
Also, Bethany! I have your necklace! you don't have to pay, I made it for you before this, I just haven't seen you! so Next time I do...

0 comments: