CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Years Eve

This is our new year's eve!!

We had pizza and root beer and watched the Muppet Movie. Mostly to keep Lukes attention.


I love my pizza. Shouldn't eat it. But it's soo good.


He was hiding under his blanket.

Kitty was being cuddly.
Reading his eyewitness books.

Mmm...Pizza...

Luke loves to press the pop-o-matic. If that's all it was he'd pass out from joy.
Hi?


He wasn't pulling her hair, but messing it up. I taught him that...
The board and a glimse of my awsome new shoes.

Now we're both hiding.
Luke was on my team, and we won! Ha ha!

Then we played apples to apples. Awsome game!
And then my parents and luke went to bed. I read, nikki went downstairs, and then it was the new year and I went to bed. Exciting, huh?

3 comments:

The Woolley's said...

More exciting then my night! At least you had pizza and played games! Fun pictures of it all!

Rhitzclan said...

Really- what is better than pizza and rootbeer?? I mean, c'mon! It really is the BEST EVER!! =)

Nomad said...

I decidedly like your new glasses. *nods*