CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

-Abraham Lincoln

"When you have got an elephant by the hind legs and he is trying to run away, it is best to let him run."

It snpwed and stuck for the first time this winter yesterday. We have a giant tree in the backyard that pretty much covers the whole thing, and it never ever loses a leaf until it snows and then we can't rake it up. And it falls all at once as you can see by the bottom picture. I put a couple of these on my DeviantArt too...











3 comments:

The Woolley's said...

Wow, that is a weird tree! Awesome Pics though! Good luck cleaning it up.

Heidi said...

I checked out your deviantArt page. I like the photos you have up. Very cool! And the spoon theory was very interesting, thanks for sharing!

SicklyGothGirl said...

THank you! and it is an odd tree, I'm pretty sure it's just one tree and for some reason it broke up into 5 or something parts...and maybe the leaves are to get back at me for climbing in it a lot when I was younger? hmmmmm....
A yes, the Spoon Theory is the best way for me to explain how it is for me!