CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Twilight Series

So, Twilight. I like the first book, which I have, and the second was okay..third got annoying, and then the last in that series...it waslike it was ripped from some stranger and more adult series. Not a series for teen-age girls as it is supposed to be. Now, I also have that last book, and seeing how I only like the others, I'll gladly give it away. The first person to reply will get it. It's brand new! I or my Mom will bring it Saturday. And for those of you who like spoofs and parody's I have found possibly the best twilight spoof ever. It's wonderful!
Start from the bottom of this page and go up. There are some pages after that. She's on book 2! Good stuff!
http://xlormp.livejournal.com/?skip=60

4 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

I haven't read it, but would maybe like to!

Bethany said...

I have to admit, I have no desire to read the 4th one. I read the 1st and liked it, but I absolutely hated the 2nd and haven't read the last two. I read the detailed summary of the 4th and can't understand why anyone liked it, but I know they're out there.

I read some of the spoofs. Funny!

Becky said...

I liked it! And love the series, and can't wait for the movie to come out!!! Pick me!!! By the way, I just stumbled across your blog! Yeah!

Joel said...

I like that parody.

We have some of the same feelings about the Twilight series, Brittany.

You can read my rants at theformer786.blogspot.com