CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

The Spoon Theory

I realized that most of you probably haven't seen The Spoon Theory. It was written by a brilliant woman with Lupus. It explained in simple terms how people with serious chronic illness feel on a daily basis. All you have to do is substitute all of my stuff over the Lupus. And you have a perfect way to explain how I feel. I know you all probably think I talk about being sick far too much, But it's a huge part of my life and always will be. And it's easier to put it here instead of telling you, because I'm really shy now, that's why I always sit off alone. I just don't know what to say anymore. So, sorry if it seems like I'm avoiding people. I'm not actually.
http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/navigation/BYDLS-TheSpoonTheory.pdf
Also, if anyone wants to get theirs or their kids' portraits done, the black and white character things, I'll do them for free. You just need to call or e-mail me so we can work out details. I usually do them at people's houses, all I need is a blank wall next to a window for light, and a plug, in case I need more. I can do outdoor too! I've been itching to get some pictures done!

1 comments:

The Woolley's said...

That is a great explination. It made me think of depression too, and how people really don't understand it to its fullest until they live through/with it.