CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Luke's 16th.

Luke's 16th birthday was yesterday! I took some pictures, he was way excited. 16! can you believe it? Nikki turned 17, november 20th, but she refused pictures on the ground that only professions are allowed to take pictures of her. I'm not the greatest, but I'm not that bad, sheesh.

Carl's Jr. was his dinner of choice for his birthday!

He wanted to take a picture, so I don't know why he looks terrified of me. XD





His Haul. More blocks! He'll never have enough. And Elmo's world DVD's From CJ!



Look!!! Elmo's World!!!!!!





Tickle fight! Shhh...pictures of her aren't supposed to exist. But I can be sneaky!















3 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Luke!

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

Happy Birthday Luke! It looks like you had a fun day! Thanks for posting pics of his bday!

The Woolley's said...

Happy B-lated Brithday Luke! It looks like you had a lot of fun! Nikki, I think your sister could be called professional! Love the pics!