CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

~Sonja Henie

"Jewelry takes people's minds off your wrinkles."

Nikki says that people liked some of my jewelry, thank you!, and that some wanted some? She isn't clear... So. I can do some for free because I have parts left. So, if you want this earring and necklace set or just one of them,






I can do a few free in these colors.. Purple, blackish silvery (below), Black, and Red. Excpt for the blacks they are see through-ish like the purple. I can also get you any other color, likely. Green,blue,clear, whatever. But I'd need to buy them. And also if I run out of these. So I'm thinking around five dollars for other colors. That may seem a bit, but I use glass beads, which are better, but slightly more expensive.


This one I'd need about five dollars again because I'm out of stuff for the chain.


If there are others you liked, but I didn't put up, Nikki was really unclear, Be sure to tell me and I'll see what to do about it. :D
I hope everyone had a good christmas and new year!


3 comments:

Heidi said...

Oooh, I like! I would like a black beaded necklace...if you still have enough pieces...(or any color really)

SicklyGothGirl said...

Ok! I just need to know where to send it or take it.

Heidi said...

If you visit Grandma Wilkey's you could take it there. We'll be down on the 13th for Leslie's birthday. If it isn't ready by then (I don't know how long it takes to make) then we'll be down soon enough after too. :)