CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

The X-Files- 'Shadows'

"Mulder: I would never lie. I willfully participated in a campaign of misinformation."

So. I read about serial killers. Good stuff. Not that I agree with it, I just think that criminal minds, especially psychopaths and such, are incredibly interesting. And considering I plan on going into Forensic Anthropology, it's not SO odd. My favorite site?
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/index.html
It used to be a much better site before tru tv bought it, but it has some interesting things, something you may not have known? On my dad's side I'm related to Lizzie Borden...
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/borden/index_1.html
She is my 11th great grand cousin. If I were living at the time, my father and her mother, were siblings. She was a redhead too, ha ha! ok, that's true but I doubt perentacide is heriditary through our hair. Probably.
I've been interested in dead things and crime, since always. When I was five, I wanted to be a Paleantologist. Shoosh. I know I can't spell. My interests sort of evolved, Archeaology, forensic pathology and psychology. That was before the whole permanently sick thing. But I think I will really try... Unless this all grosses you out. Then you can chalk it up to the freaky relative thing and ignore it. Oh, and it's all very...descriptive, so watch out!

2 comments:

Sara Ann said...

We must be related because I totally love true crime shows too, I love forensic shows etc. I find it way fascinating too!

Bethany said...

I'm with you and Sara on this one. I love all the true crime shows. I used to look at that website back when it was CourtTV too.